for fear of jinxing everything... but it looks like we're officially 100% day potty trained!! GOOOO Marcus! I think me starting work is what threw him off so bad. I bought suckers and constantly told him if he went poop in the potty then he'd get a sucker... only, the couple times he went poop when I wasn't home, Sabe and Lynne didn't give him a sucker. Poor kid was confused. I finally sat him on the potty and did everything I could to keep him on there for as long as I could and eventually he pooped, got TONS of praise and huge sucker out of it. The next day, before I left for work, I did it again and he got another sucker. Plus I told Sabe he HAD to give him a sucker for going poop and sure enough, he's been doing it ever since!
We bought smaller suckers though because he was getting bored having to lug the tootsie pops around, only using one hand to play. Jamesen would try and get a hold of it, or it was given to me and I don't need the extra calories!
So woooooot to Marcus! He's such a big boy.
The ''Bug" in me is back
8 years ago



Yay, that is so exciting. I wish I could say the same thing over here. I can NOT for the life of me get Austin to poop in his potty. He thinks it's okay to poop in his underwear and dump it in the toliet...little stinker! It's so frustrating.
ReplyDelete~Oh, and Woot Woot for Marcus!
WAY TO GO MARCUS!!!
ReplyDelete