Seriously, how did Sabe and I accrue so much crap in the 3 years we've been married? I really have no idea. But I can tell you one thing... It's a good thing I kept all the boxes we used to move here [and move to Lehi... and move to Lynne's place... Yeah we've done lots of moving]. Our living room is covered in boxes. Our guest room is covered in boxes. Our hallway upstairs is covered in boxes. We're drowning in boxes! It's T-5 days until the boys and I hop on a jet plane and escape the world for a bit.
Sabe and I have both expressed our excitement at doing a few things again. Like eat at Cafe Rio, seeing big mountains, smelling the scent of Utah [yes it's got a scent and no it's not bad]. We're so ready to spend time with family that we've not seen in a while.
Marcus is so cute. Before the serious packing started, he began helping me clean the toys up by sticking them in the bin and saying his version of "Good job, yay!" So when we started packing up boxes, he gets so excited and starts throwing random stuff in. Today he actually helped for the most part, picking up all the Jenga pieces and putting them away, then putting the container in the box of toys and then helping me pick up a few of the pieces to his alphabet mat. He's getting so big! He's starting to listen a lot better now that his speech is coming in nicely. He doesn't tune us out as much. It's been nice!
Jamesen on the other hand though... I have to warn anybody that we'll be staying with in the next little bit. He's a HUGE momma's boy. He's VERY clingy, needy and whiny. His favorite thing to do is cry and he enjoys doing it all day long. You have been warned!
Bah.. I gotta go. I'm not finished rambling, but it's what happens when you're a mom of two small children and need to pack up your house.
The ''Bug" in me is back
8 years ago



I'm excited to see you guys again. Even if Jamesen does cry all the time
ReplyDeleteWarning taken. I want to meet him, even if he just cries. Maybe Patrick will help him have fun.
ReplyDelete