Monday, April 5, 2010

Getting Ready

Well, our contract here is coming to a close. We'll be moving yet again here soon. The boys and I have a very busy summer! This is how our schedule is going:

today-april 21: pack pack and more pack!
21-28 visiting with Brittanie with Sabe drives back to Utah
28-early May: visit with Grandma LaBare for a bit and soak up as much of daddy as possible
early may-early july: Drive down to vegas [with or without Sabe.. TBA on that one] and spend the next little bit with Grandma and Grandpa Hill.

I'll be taking engagement pics of Nano and his fiance Dawn. I'll also be taking maternity pics of Jake's wife Amanda who's due in early August.

In July we'll be going back to Utah for Jamesen's first birthday part and Carl's wedding. What's happening after that is still very TBA. Sabe will be signing active duty papers mid July and we'll know from there what's going on.

I do know for sure that the boys and I will be flying back to Vegas in early September for Marcus' 3rd birthday [SERIOUSLY??? When did that happen?!?] and Nano's wedding.

Busy busy summer! I'm cringing just thinking about it, lol!

Anyways, so if you don't here from us much, that's why. Packing with two kids isn't fun, lol! They move the box, pull everything that you just put into it out, put stuff in that you don't want in there and rip the box apart. Packing one box takes like an hour in this house! At least Marcus will be good at unpacking. He's pretty good at dumping things out :)

1 comment: