Monday, April 26, 2010

An Emotional Day

I know I complain about my kids growing up too fast a lot. It's really true though, they grow SO FAST. I know they grow fast, I'm watching them grow fast. The worst thing though, was coming to visit Brittanie. This is the last time I saw Erin and Britt was pregnant with Patrick [at least I'm pretty sure this is the last time...] This was Thanksgiving '08. Marcus was 14 months old. Erin was 17.


Fast forward a few months over a year and this what I come to find with Brittanie.


An Erin with hair and a full set of teeth


And a Patrick I've never met who is already over a year old.


This was us at Thanksgiving '08.

My little man has graduated out of needing his teething necklace, has a full set of hair and a feisty personality.


And my new guy, who I've only just realized that I've not gotten any good pics of him the entire time I've been here. This is one of the last Kentucky pics. My 9.5 month old.


Seriously, when did they get so big? When did this happen?


and I think I'm still in denial that these two even exist.

2 comments: