I've been stressing a little bit about how today was going to go. Sundays are always hard. They go a lot smoother when Sabe's here since there's one parent to each kid. Well Sabe is in the field so he wasn't able to go with me today. I've been really sick too the last little bit as well so I was fully planning on just not going. Then a friend suggested that I eat some crackers first thing in the morning, before even getting out of bed. I've been doing it and all the sudden my morning sickness is a lot less intense and crippling. While I still don't feel well at least half the day, I'm at least able to do more than just lay in my bed and wish I would just puke already because it might make me feel better.
Anyway, back to today... We get to church before sacrament meeting (which in itself is a miracle and just tells me just how much Sabe take forever to get ready!) and they did so great! They really love the puzzles I bring. I leave them in my church bag so they only play with them at church and they're almost brand new toys to them again after the week is over.
I had one of the other ladies with a nursery goer take Jamesen to nursery because I knew if I took Marcus near the nursery room, he'd never stay in his own class. That sort of backfired at first because Jamesen was like "NOOOOOOOOO DON'T TAKE ME FROM MY MOTHER!!!!" at the top of his lungs. I pretty much ran Marcus to his class and thankfully his teacher was already there and took him with her to get copies made while I ran into nursery and calmed Jamesen down. He was pretty fast to calm down though. He loves nursery. I was able to slip out just in time to see Marcus wrestling his teacher who was trying to get him to go into the classroom and sit with her. I stayed in there with him for a little bit, but I started not feeling well and he was being a pain in the butt so I left. He cried "no mommy come back!" which near about broke my heart. Luckily he only cried it for like 3 minutes and then was done.
I sat for the rest of the hour in the primary room getting to know the primary presidency better. They threatened to put me over singing time and I flat out told them not to depend on me for the next few months because of how sick I've been lately. They're some pretty funny ladies and I actually wouldn't mind being in the primary.
Once the class was over and it was time for primary, I went and hid so Marcus wouldn't see me. I came back a few times to check on Marcus and he was doing great! At one point, he was called up to do something and wouldn't sit back down. They let him draw with chalk on the board for a bit and he wrote his name perfectly in front of everyone, lol! I had a pretty proud mommy moment there!
Jamesen did really good in nursery too. I'm so proud of him, and so relieved too! It's nice to not have to stay with him every second of every day without him screaming bloody murder.
oh and by the way... does anybody even read my blog anymore? Seems like I'm talking to myself, lol
The ''Bug" in me is back
8 years ago



I read your blog. I just don't always comment. I'm really glad Jamesen is finally starting to let you go. I miss those 2 boys
ReplyDeleteha! i can only imagine you running all around the church trying to get each boy into their respective classes..... funny! :) hee hee. Sorry you've been feeling so poopy! Vitamin B6 really seems to help with nausea... it's over the counter and totally worth a try! Good luck girlie!
ReplyDelete