Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 4 of 4

I'm sitting in the extended stay hotel that we will be staying in until we find housing! So excited about that! We were able to bring Gary in as well as she's excited about that too! Poor thing has had a pretty crazy trip!

The morning started off late again. We (again) forgot to set out alarm. We packed up as quick as we could and set out. This was our worst day out of the four as we made SO many stops. First we had to stop because Marcus didn't tell us he had to pee until he was crying because he had to pee so bad. Then we stopped because we could have sworn Jamesen had pooped, but apparently he was just really gassy... Then we stopped to get gas and again for lunch and to let the boys play (in Tupelo, the birth place of Elvis Presley!) and again because Jamesen was being really really fussy.

I went to pull him out of the car and one touch alarmed me because he was burning up really bad. Sabe went and got him some meds since all of ours was packed and poor thing fell asleep on me inside a super cold mcdonalds. I slept for most of the rest of the way. When we woke up he was acting like he wasn't feeling well, but he wasn't fussy either, just looking around. Poor thing. I hate to see my babies sick.

Anyways, short post tonight as we're all really car lagged and tired from four days of driving. There's a pool here so we're going to hit that up tomorrow as well as go grocery shopping since our room has fridge and stove. We'll probably start looking at off post housing too, to see if we can find anything we like. We'll see I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment