Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's Official

We're active duty! He's on OK as we speak, inprocessing and all that jazz. We won't know where we're going for another like month and a half, but that's ok. The boys and I are loving Vegas! Hopefully time flies though, because Marcus keeps asking for daddy all the time and doesn't understand that he's not coming home. He keeps running to the door and saying "Daddy home!" Breaks my heart a little every time. That comment is slowing down though and has been replaced with "Talk daddy?" which frustrates him because he doesn't realize that we can't talk to daddy whenever we want, he's really busy with everything he's doing so we have to wait til he calls us.

What the heck am I gonna do when Sabe's deployed?! That's the question I've been asking myself lately. I have to keep reminding myself that many people before me and many more after me will have to go through a deployment. Actually I try not to think about it really. I'll jump that hurtle when I get to it.

Marcus has taken to making color patterns out of the jenga blocks. He went through a "Math Adventure to the Moon" kick. That video has an emphasis on patterns so he likes to make patterns now. It's really cool actually! He doesn't always get it perfect, but you can tell what he's doing. It's so cute.

Jamesen is saying new words almost every day which I'm stoked about. He's a bit behind the curve, but way ahead of Marcus at this age! I'm glad to see him progressing. He's a smart little dude and is really cunning when it comes to getting out of trouble. He's got me wrapped around his little pinky finger, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment