I'm on an online message board for moms. There's groups of kids who are due around the same time. When all the babies are born, it's called a playroom. In Jamesen's PR, the babies are called the July Fireflies. We've got a firefly toy that gets sent around the PR. He got sent to us this week!
Sadly that's all the interaction that poor Freddie has had since he's been here. Jamesen just isn't interested in him at all! We should save the poor guy some loneliness and pass him on quick!
Hi! I'm Adrienne. I'm the proud army wife to to my SSG. Sabin and I have two little boys and a sweet baby girl! Marcus Orion was born on September 3, 2007, Jamesen Matthew was born on July 7, 2009 and Gemma Nichole was born on April 9, 2012. I'm a bed sharing, cloth diapering, baby wearing mama!
LOL! That's too bad
ReplyDeleteJamesen looked like he was excited at first.