The whole world falls apart! My niece caught a flu that's been going around and passed it to Marcus, who passed it to Jamesen, who passed it to me. Marcus was over it pretty quick. He only puked once but has had some pretty nasty diapers. We're battling a rash from it right now. Jamesen got it worst. He puked quite a few times though he didn't get the diaper end as bad as Marcus did. I got it late last night and puked a few times and have been lethargic and achy all day today. I honestly don't know what I would do without my dad. He pretty much watched the kids all day today while I slept. I'm still feeling gross, but it seems that it really only lasts about a day and a half so hopefully I get out of it soon. I've been so achy that I can barely hold either boy :(
No comments:
Post a Comment