She arrived fashionably late, but quicker than quick! It was extremely intense and crazy! If you want to read about it, you can do so here.
So far she's doing great. We got home today after a little more than 24 hours in the hospital. She's a bit jaundiced, but we expected it so we're just keeping an eye on her. She'll have her levels tested again tomorrow afternoon to make sure things are going down. She's nursing fantastically though, so I'm not too worried about it.
The boys just adore her. I'm excited that Jamesen is taking so well to her. He's not jealous at all, but wants to climb into my lap too and just stroke her face. It's so adorable! Marcus is constantly asking to hold her and wants to help change her diapers and such. They're being so cute with her and I feel so blessed at their reactions as it's a total 180 compared to Marcus' reaction when I brought Jamesen home.
Anyways, we're just hanging out and enjoying daddy's paternity leave at the moment. Missing Grandma terribly as she had to go home today (sad face). If you want to see more pics of Gemma, the link to my facebook album is here
Thanks for visiting! :)
The ''Bug" in me is back
8 years ago



Wow, Adi what a crazy story!!!!!! nuts! Glad she's safe though, and you're doing so well! She's gorgeous! good job Mama!!
ReplyDelete