Wednesday, January 4, 2012

After Holidays

Now that the holidays are over, we're struggling to get back into the groove of no daddy. The boys absolutely loved having him home for 10 days. Sabe went back to work yesterday and on his way out, apparently Marcus woke up and told him not to go. He then came into the bedroom with me and went on and on about how daddy is gone and "Don't worry mommy, daddy come back." It was really cute yet really sad at the same time. I'm so glad the boys love their dad, but it makes him leaving even harder. He's going to be doing some training in March, cutting it pretty close to my due date. It's gonna be hard being so pregnant with two little boys missing their dad. I'm going to be putting Marcus into soccer though so hopefully that provides a good enough distraction.

Marcus has been doing really well on his speech. I hope when we go for his evaluation that he's made some progress in the two months since he went last. His sentences are getting a lot clearer and he's starting to say sentences that we haven't coached him to say. Of course I can't really give any examples because my brain won't let me remember any off the top of my head, but that's ok, haha!

Jamesen is growing up so fast. He's lost all of his baby recently and just showing every single day how much of a little boy he is. He still has his tantrums (he is 2 after all), but we're just days away from his half birthday. He'll be 3 before I know it! He seriously has the longest legs and now that he's talking in small sentences, people really don't believe me that they're not twins, lol! He's still an overly fussy kid, but he's really a joy to be around and can be sooo loving at time. I'm hoping he does well with Gemma. He goes up to all babies that he sees and says "Baby!" and gives them a kiss so I can hope he'll do well with Gemma!

Speaking of Gemma, I'm 27 weeks today which means I've officially hit the third trimester! Getting close to her coming! Sabe and I both agreed that it's going to come before we know it since we passed Christmas! Hopefully March flies, since he'll be gone that entire month. I'm pretty sure she'll hang on until April though. I'm due on the 4th, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if she came on the 5th. I'm expecting her to come that day. We'll see if I'm right!

Nothing else really going on, just hanging out and enjoying the time with these two crazy boys I have before we add to the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment